La Fayette, GA Chiropractor
Ford Chiropractic, Inc.
Ford Chiropractic offers chiropractic therapy services that are designed to treat numbness, tingling, back pain, headaches, arm and leg pain, and fibromyalgia. Our purpose is to aid patients in the relief of pain, increase the normal function of their bodies for work and recreation, and to educate them in avoiding injury.
Our Chiropractic Services Include:
- Decompression therapy - used to treat herniated and/or degenerative discs in the lower back
- Massage - used to treat specific areas of tension or spasm
- Ultrasound - uses high frequency sound waves to treat tendonitis, bursitis, trigger points, and muscle tension
- Electric muscle stimulation - uses electrical currents to relax muscles and block pain
- Kinesio taping - uses a special tape and method to treat tendon and muscle conditions
- Cervical traction - used to treat pinched nerves in the neck
- Full spine
- Cox flexion / distraction
Our experienced chiropractor Dr. Aaron Ford and our friendly and professional staff are dedicated to providing exceptional service to improve your well-being.
Ford Chiropractic accepts auto and workers' comp accidents and most insurances.
Call Ford Chiropractic today at 706-996-2799 for more information about our services.
Additional Contact Info:
Mon - Tue / Thu - Fri: Opens at 7:30 am
Walk in or call in anytime.
No appointment necessary.